Ben Duckett shortlisted for NatWest PCA Awards
Two of England’s newest recruits have been shortlisted by their peers for the headline honours at the NatWest PCA Awards. Northamptonshire’s very own Ben Duckett has been nominated for the NatWest Players’ Player of the Year and joins Lancashire’s 19-year-old batsman Haseeb Hameed in the category for the NatWest Young Player of the Year.
Duckett is also in contention to become the first player to win both honours in the same year as he has also been nominated for the NatWest Young Player of the Year.
The NatWest Player of the Year and winner of the Reg Hayter Cup leads the most prestigious awards ceremony in English cricket and Duckett is joined by Durham batsman Keaton Jennings, Essex all-rounder Graham Napier and Warwickshire’s Royal London One-Day Cup-winning spinner Jeetan Patel on the shortlist.
The flagship award, which is voted for by current professional cricketers in England and Wales, will be presented at the 47th NatWest PCA Awards which will be held at Grosvenor House Hotel in London on Wednesday September 28.
Two other rising stars will also be hoping to lift the John Arlott Cup and be recognised by their fellow professionals with Kent’s Daniel Bell-Drummond and Surrey’s Sam Curran joining Duckett and Hameed on the shortlist to be awarded the NatWest Young Player of the Year.
There are also three nominees in the Waitrose Women’s Player of the Summer category, voted for by players who featured for England women this summer and they earmarked Tammy Beaumont, Natalie Sciver and Lauren Winfield as contenders.
The NatWest PCA Awards evening is an event run by the PCA in association with the England and Wales Cricket Board and will once again be sponsored by NatWest after previously holding naming rights for 10 years. The Awards reflect on and honour the domestic season with all monies raised on the night going to the PCA Benevolent Fund.
A detailed look at the nominees…
NOMINEES FOR NATWEST PLAYERS’ PLAYER OF THE YEAR
Ben Duckett (Northamptonshire):
A destructive top order batsman, Duckett has punished bowlers throughout 2016, hitting 2,706 runs across all formats and starred for the England Lions where he hit a record breaking 220 not out against Sri Lanka A at Canterbury, the highest ever score by a Lions player, which was followed by a first call-up to the senior England squad to tour Bangladesh next month.
The 21-year-old also hit five hundreds in red-ball cricket, including two double centuries with a career-best 282 not out to open the season against Sussex at Wantage Road . Duckett, a product of Stowe School, also made three centuries in white ball which helped secure a sufficiently high position in the PCA Most Valuable Player Rankings to earn an invitation to play for the North against the South in a pioneering three-match series in the United Arab Emirates next March.
Duckett top-scored for his county in each of the three formats and ended the NatWest T20 Blast season with 477 runs, at a strike rate of 142 which included smashing 84 from 47 balls in the T20 Blast semi-final against Nottinghamshire.
Keaton Jennings (Durham):
Durham’s top order batsman has had a season to remember hitting a club record seven Specsavers County Championship Division One hundreds at an average just shy of 70 amongst his 1,522 runs during his 16 four-day encounters.
Jennings, the son of former South Africa coach Ray Jennings, made two double centuries including a career-best 221 against Yorkshire in June and played a huge part in securing Durham’s place in the top tier of the Championship. The 24-year-old left-hander also stood out in the NatWest T20 Blast, scoring 348 runs at an average of 43.5 while taking 17 wickets in all formats.
Although Jennings missed out on a place on England’s senior tour to Bangladesh there was compensation with his first call-up by the England Lions for their trip to the United Arab Emirates.
Graham Napier (Essex):
Napier is in with a chance of lifting the Reg Hayter Cup in what would be a fitting end to his 20-year career with Essex. A season haul of 97 wickets in al formats and 378 runs saw the all-rounder lead his county back to Division One of the Specsavers County Championship in his final hurrah.
Napier has now retired to take up a coaching post at the Royal Hospital School in Suffolk where he has succeeded Don Topley, another former Essex player. Essex clinched promotion against Glamorgan at Chelmsford in Napier’s 179th and final first-class match.
Napier, a staunch supporter of the PCA Benevolent Fund, ended his farewell season with 69 first-class wickets and five five wicket hauls. He also contributed almost 300 championship runs including the seventh first-class century of his career against Sussex at Colchester in August.
Napier showed white ball cricket isn’t necessarily a young man’s game too with his 34 wickets meaning he can leave the sport on a high and importantly on his terms.
Jeetan Patel (Warwickshire):
Patel is a nominee for the second time in three years after a consistent summer which saw the former New Zealand off-spinner lead the PCA Most Valuable Player Rankings for the majority of the second half of the campaign and starred in Warwickshire’s run to lifting the Royal London One-Day Cup, taking 22 wickets in the process.
Patel has taken almost 100 wickets across all formats, with four five wicket hauls in the Specsavers County Championship including 10 wickets in the win over Surrey at Guildford which briefly took Warwickshire top of the First Division in early July.
The 36-year-old is on course to win the PCA’s MVP Award for the second time in three years at the conclusion of the season tomorrow to underline his consistent top-class performances.
NOMINEES FOR NATWEST YOUNG PLAYER OF THE YEAR
Daniel Bell-Drummond (Kent):
After a promising start to his career, 2016 was the year Bell-Drummond burst onto the scene opening the batting for Kent and the England Lions.
The 23-year-old has scored more than 1,700 runs in all formats including a mammoth 171 not out , his maiden List A century, for the Lions in their victory over Sri Lanka A at Canterbury, his home ground. Bell-Drummond made his mark with a century against Australia in 2015 and launched the 2016 season with a maiden double century against the Loughborough students in April.
The right-hander helped Kent to the quarter-finals of the Royal London One-Day Cup and struck a maiden T20 century, 112, against Surrey in a group match at Tunbridge Wells.
Sam Curran (Surrey):
The 18-year-old all-rounder didn’t fall foul of the ‘second season syndrome’ as he went from strength to strength in juggling his cricket with completing his A-levels at Wellington College in Berkshire. Curran played 33 games in all competitions, taking 41 wickets and scoring 784 runs and debuted for the England Lions.
Curran, the son of the late Kevin Curran, the former Zimbabwe all-rounder, hit six fifties across all formats and came agonisingly close to his maiden century when he fell just four runs short against Lancashire in August. Arguably his personal highlight of the season was in his final first-class game of the campaign where he took a career best 7-58 and 50* against Durham in a bitter-sweet encounter where Durham pipped the brown caps by 21 runs.
Curran is the youngest of three cricket-playing brothers and could follow his elder sibling Tom who was voted PCA Young Player of the Year in 2015.
Ben Duckett (Northamptonshire):
Following his nomination for the NatWest Players’ Player of the Year, Duckett is also a contender to lift the John Arlott Cup for the NatWest Young Player of the Year and could be the first player to ever win both accolades in the same year.
The destructive top order batsman has punished bowlers throughout 2016, hitting an astonishing 2,706 runs across all formats and starred for the England Lions where he hit a record breaking 220 not out, the highest ever score by a Lions player which has led to a first call-up to the senior England squad to tor Bangladesh next month.
Haseeb Hameed (Lancashire):
Hameed, Bolton born and raised, could become England’s youngest ever opening batsman at the age of just 19 in Bangladesh next month in what would be only his 21st first-class match after he secured a place in the Test touring party following a prolific breakthrough summer.
The Lancashire right-hander has played in all 16 Specsavers County Championship Division One matches scoring more than 1,100 runs at an average of over 50 with four hundreds and seven half centuries.
Hameed broke a number of Lancashire records during a run spree in the Roses Match against Yorkshire in August. He followed up 114 in the first innings with 100 not out in the second to become the youngest ever Lancastrian to score two centuries in the same match. He was the first Lancastrian to achieve the feat against Yorkshire. the youngest to 1,000 Championship runs in one season and the first teenager in the Championship to reach three figures four times in the same campaign.
WAITROSE WOMEN’S PLAYER OF THE SUMMER
Beaumont was a shining light during a record-breaking summer for England women. With scores of 70, 104 and 168 not out, her 342-run aggregate in the Royal London ODI series against Pakistan was the highest ever in the history of the game in a three-match ODI series (male or female).
The right-handed opener from Kent followed up this incredible run scoring tally by smashing a further 142 runs in the three-match NatWest IT20 series, to take her to international tally to 484 for the summer at an average of just under 100.
Sciver cemented her place as one of the most destructive batsmen in international women’s cricket this summer, when she hammered a remarkable 80 off just 33 balls, including six sixes, against Pakistan in the second Royal London ODI at Worcester.
The 24-year-old continued her summer with a comparatively sedate 48 from 22 balls in the third match in Taunton. Alongside the brilliant demonstration of power-hitting, Sciver also confirmed her all-round talent, picking up seven wickets across the six matches against Pakistan.
Winfield epitomised the difference a day can make in cricket this summer, when in less than 24 hours she went from a first ball duck in the opening Royal London ODI against Pakistan at Leicester to blasting her maiden ODI century off just 117 balls at Worcester, as part of a record-breaking England women’s ODI opening partnership (235) with Tammy Beaumont.
The Yorkshire batsman continued this form into the three-match NatWest IT20 series against the tourists, averaging over 55 at a strike-rate of over 167.
Full list of Awards to be presented on Wednesday September 28:
Harold Goldblatt Award for the PCA Umpire of the Year
Greene King PCA England Masters MVP
ECB Special Award
PCA Special Merit Award
NatWest T20 Blast Player of the Year Award
Royal London One Day Cup Player of the Year Award
Sky Sports Sixes Award
Greene King Team of the Year
Waitrose Women’s Player of the Summer
Investec Test Player of the Summer
John Arlott Cup for the NatWest PCA Young Player of the Year
Reg Hayter Cup for the NatWest PCA Player of the Year
Overall PCA County MVP
Notes to editors
All nominees are anticipated to attend the NatWest PCA Awards, along with county players and the England squad to tour Bangladesh. In advance of the Awards, there will be an area at Grosvenor House Hotel for selected media where players will be available for interview. Accreditation is needed in advance and is at the discretion of the PCA.
For further information and to submit an accreditation request, please email Luke Reynolds: email@example.com
Announcement of winners:
The details of winners for each award will be announced to the media under strict embargo at 4pm on Wednesday 28th September with a release time of 11.59pm the same day.
The official NatWest PCA Awards photographers are Getty Images, who can provide images of the players arriving and winners collecting their awards.
The PCA are the collective and representative voice of first class cricketers in England and Wales. Its role is to safeguard the rights of present, past and future first class cricketers. The PCA Benevolent Fund is the registered charity of the PCA, charity number 1120088.
All monies raised from the evening are donated to the PCA Benevolent Fund, sponsored by Royal London, is part of the PCA’s commitment to supporting players and their dependents who might be in need of a helping hand to readjust to a world beyond cricket, as well as helping current and past players who may have fallen on hard times or are in need of specialist advice or assistance.
For more than 35 years, NatWest has been an innovative and passionate presence at the heart of international, domestic and grassroots cricket in England.
As well as continuing to provide support for the biggest names in today’s game, the NatWest Cricket Rewards programmes allows NatWest current account customers access to exclusive cricket experiences, together with raising awareness of the challenges facing cricket at grassroots level and generating support for local clubs through a combination of volunteering, fundraising and contributions from local communities.
For more information please visit natwest.com/cricket
Alex Wakely (33)
Steven Crook (21)
Richard Gleeson (21)
Graeme White (19)
Josh Cobb (19)
Ben Sanderson (18)
Richard Levi (15)
Adam Rossington (12)
Rob Keogh (10)
Rory Kleinveldt (10)
Tom Sole (9)
Saif Zaib (8)
Nathan Buck (8)
David Ripley (7)
Max Holden (7)
Rob Newton (6)
David Murphy (6)
Mohammad Azharullah (6)
Brett Hutton (6)
Luke Procter (5)
Ben Curran (5)
Monty Panesar (4)
Seekuge Prasanna (4)
Ricardo Vasconcelos (4)
Phil Rowe (3)
Chris Tombs (2)
Gavin Warren (2)
Charlie Thurston (2)
Will Rogers (1)
Kevin Innes (1)
Mike Ferrandino (1)
County Council (1)
cllr Robin Brown (1)
Ray Payne (1)
NCCC holdings (1)
Chris Lorkin (1)
Second XI / Academy Physiotherapist (1)
Barry Goudriaan (1)
England Lions (1)
north v south (1)
David Sales (1)
One-Day Cup (1)
Vitality blast (1)
calum mcleod (1)
northamptonshire steelbacks (1)
james harris (1)
Ben Cotton (1)
- RUNS 4 FUNDS
- MONTY HELPS SECONDS TO NAIL-BITING WIN
- LEICESTERSHIRE V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | DAY 4
- MONTY SEES HOW IT'S DONE AT SKY
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE V KENT - DAY 4
- FUNERAL ARRANGEMENT'S FOR MAURICE KENT
- WAKELY'S WEEKLY
- STEELBACKS TRIUMPH IN 'BLAST' OPENER
- GLOUCS V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE - DAY 4
- Monty is appointed as Mental Health Ambassador
- 2 IN 2 FOR THE STEELBACKS
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE V ESSEX - DAY 3
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE V ESSEX - DAY 4
- SRI LANKAN SEEKKUGE PRASANNA SIGNS FOR NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
- MIND OVER MATTER | PREPARATIONS CONTINUE
- OXFORD MCCU | DAY 2
- TO TOSS, OR NOT TO TOSS
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE VS SUSSEX | DAY 2
- NCCC & KENT SECOND XI VS WARWICKSHIRE SECOND XI
- OBITUARY | JOHN MINNEY 1939 - 2016
- EASYCOPIERS SPONSOR BEN DUCKETT
- NCCC SECOND XI VS LEICESTERSHIRE SECOND XI | DAY 3
- MIDSHIRES ELECTRICAL TO SPONSOR STEVEN CROOK
- ESSEX VS NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | DAY 4
- "LET'S CALL IT A DRAW..."
- PRE-SEASON TOUR BEGINS
- NO CHANGE AT THE TOP
- NEW SHAPE FOR COUNTY GAME IN 2017
- FINANCIAL STATEMENT
- NEW FACE AT THE ACADEMY
- STEELBACKS CAFE OPENING
- CRAZY HATS LADIES BACK IN ACTION
- ONE WIN, ONE DEFEAT IN BARBADOS T20
- A RIGHT ROYAL TREAT
- HOSTS SEE OFF COUNTY IN ONE-DAYER
- BEN AND ADAM IN FORM - TWICE!
- TOM'S THE HEART AND SOLE IN BARBADOS
- SQUAD TO FACE MIDDLESEX
- A FAN'S EYE VIEW
- Welcome to SportsAid
- "THE ALL-ROUND DISPLAY WE WERE LOOKING FOR"
- A Record Breaking Battle
- It's All White on the Night!
- Sri Lanka call up for Prasanna
- A Tough Night with the Wet Worcestershire Rapids
- IT'S A RLC WASHOUT AT WANTAGE ROAD
- Greene King extends sponsorship deal with Northamptonshire County Cricket Club
- WHITE SECOND IN PCA MVP 50 OVERS PERFORMANCE TABLE
- Moin Ashraf joins us on a short term basis
- DEFEAT IS HARD LINES ON DUCKETT
- Swim for Fish Charity Swim
- Back to the top of the table.
- T20 BBQ vs Nottinghamshire on Friday, 8th July
- Credit to Crook
- 500th player to represent Northamptonshire County Cricket Club
- SUSSEX V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE - DAY 4
- STEELBACKS WIN ON FAMILY DAY
- DUCKETT MOVES INTO PCA MVP RANKINGS TOP FIVE
- Fan Blog by Ian Harris
- STEELBACKS TAME THE BEARS AT EDGBASTON
- STEELBACKS SHARE THE POINTS AT CHESTERFIELD
- Richard Gleeson signs official contract
- Top of the Table and Ahead of the Game
- IT'S A WASHOUT AT CHESTERFIELD
- STEELBACKS TARGET QUARTER-FINALS AGAINST 'BOGEY' OPPONENTS
- Steelbacks fail to tame the Outlaws
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE V WORCESTERSHIRE - DAY 3
- WAIT FOR T20 QUARTERS GOES ON AFTER DURHAM DEFEAT
- Shoosmiths supports NCCC with continued sponsorship
- Duckett - 163 reasons to be proud
- Quarter Finals booked
- THANK YOU
- DUCKETT RELISHES BEING A LION IN HIS OWN DEN
- NO SENTIMENT AS WILLEY STINGS STEELBACKS
- KEOGH THE KEY MAN IN CRUSHING RLC VICTORY
- BEN GOES BIG - AGAIN - FOR THE LIONS
- BEARS' OPENERS SINK COUNTY AT EDGBASTON
- WORCESTER WIN KEEPS STEELBACKS' RLC HOPES ALIVE
- COMPETITION HOTS UP FOR NORTH v SOUTH PLACES
- STEELBACKS CLINCH HOME T20 'QUARTER' DESPITE DEFEAT
- Northamptonshire hosting Beer Festival
- STEELBACKS CLOSE IN ON ANOTHER QUARTER-FINAL
- Graeme White signs a new contract
- North v South success for White and Duckett
- Duckett named in Specsavers One to Watch shortlist
- Networking Breakfast and Open Day, 12th September 9am
- GLAMORGAN V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE - DAY 4
- WAKELY: "WE'LL ALWAYS CARE ABOUT THE CHAMPIONSHIP"
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE V LEICESTERSHIRE - DAY 4
- JOSH COBB SIGNS NEW THREE YEAR CONTRACT
- STEELBACKS CROWNED THE 2016 T20 CHAMPIONS
- Notice to all Club Members
- Barrett gets his first ton for Northamptonshire
- WORCESTERSHIRE V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE - DAY 4
- catering vacancies available
- KEOGH AND WHITE HAVE GLAMORGAN IN A SPIN
- KEOGH IMPRESSES IN PCA MVP RANKINGS
- COUNTY COMPLETE KENT VICTORY
- MEMBERS VOTE TO CHANGE THE OWNERSHIP OF NCCC
- ECB and First Class Counties agree next steps in developing fresh T20 competition
- "Kleinveldt is a Steelback, to the core" - David Ripley
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE V GLOUCESTERSHIRE - DAY 4
- DUCKETT GETS THE ENGLAND CALL UP
- GRAEME WHITE TOPS THE TABLE IN THE PCA MVP RANKINGS
- T20 CHAMPIONS DVD
- Ben Duckett shortlisted for NatWest PCA Awards
- BEN DUCKETT EXTENDS HIS CONTRACT WITH NCCC
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE SIGN PACE BOWLER NATHAN BUCK
- DUCKETT BECOMES FIRST EVER PLAYER TO WIN DOUBLE AT PCA AWARDS
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEELEY!
- David Murphy extends his contract with Northamptonshire County Cricket Club
- ROB NEWTON SIGNS NEW CONTRACT
- NCCC repay Northamptonshire County Council £1million
- Northamptonshire’s Chairman, Gavin Warren discusses plans for the new T20 Competition
- THE CLUB ANNOUNCE ITS CHOSEN CHARITY FOR 2017
- NCCC welcomes new Strength and Conditioning Coach, Chris Lorkin
- NCCC recruit England Under 19s’ Captain and Middlesex opener, Max Holden
- Huntingdon Racecourse dates for NCCC Season Ticket Holders
- OBITUARY | MICK YORK
- Sri Lanka A claim first win in Lions ODI series
- 2016 FINANCIAL YEAR END STATEMENT
- Sri Lanka A took a 2-0 lead in the five-match one-day series against England Lions
- England Lions slipped to a third consecutive defeat in their one-day series against Sri Lanka A.
- White Roars for the England Lions
- TEAM NORTH SECURE FIRST VICTORY IN SERIES WARM UP MATCHES
- £13,000 RAISED FOR THE NIGEL WAGSTAFF CHARITY
- MATCH REPORT | NORTHAMPTONSHIRE V LOUGHBOROUGH UNIVERSITY
- MATCH REPORT | NORTHANTS V NOTTS
- MATCH REPORT | NORTHANTS V CARDIFF MCCU
- UPDATE | NORTHANTS V HAMPSHIRE
- MATCH REPORT | NORTHANTS V HAMPSHIRE DAY 2
- Match Report | MCC v Middlesex Day One
- KEOGH SHINES AT EDGBASTON
- ANOTHER DAY OF HANDY PRACTICE AT EDGBASTON
- CLUB CAPTAIN EXTENDS HIS CONTRACT
- DUCKETT NAMED AS ONE OF WISDEN'S FIVE CRICKETERS OF THE YEAR
- WAKELY TON ROUNDS OFF RUN-FEST
- Duckett named most promising young cricketer of the year for 2016
- DAY TWO | NCCC THRASH GLAMORGAN IN TWO DAYS
- 'HODGE' TO BE REMEMBERED WITH NEW AWARD
- COUNTY BEATEN IN TWO-DAY THRILLER AT NEW ROAD
- Warwickshire defeat the Steelbacks in Royal London Cup opener!
- COUNTY COME OFF SECOND-BEST AT DERBY DESPITE LEVI TON
- Steelbacks and Worcestershire play out a thrilling tie at Wantage Road
- Wakely guides Steelbacks to first One Day Cup win of the season
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE SLIP TO DURHAM CUP DEFEAT
- STEELBACKS SUFFER HOME DEFEAT AT THE HANDS OF A STRONG YORKSHIRE SIDE
- COUNTY WASHED OUT AT GRACE ROAD
- DAY 3 REPORT | DURHAM VS NCCC
- Northants Shares Success Target threshold achieved for sale of shares
- NCCC SEAL DRAMATIC WIN AGAINST DURHAM AT CHESTER-LE-STREET
- RUNS4FUNDS | Celebrity Charity Cricket Fun Day Saturday, June 24th 2017 | Althorp House, Northampton
- BUCK CLIMBS PCA MVP RANKINGS
- NCCC has appointed Andrew Radd as its Honorary Archivist
- Rossington ruled out with finger fracture.
- REPORT | DAY 3 VS DERBYSHIRE
- WE ARE DELIGHTED TO ANNOUNCE OUR NEW CATERING PARTNER
- Tabraiz Shamsi joins the Steelbacks for the NatWest T20 Blast
- DAY 4 REPORT | NCCC vs LEICESTERSHIRE
- ECB ANNOUNCES MEDIA RIGHTS DEALS FROM 2020 ONWARDS
- GLEESON MAKES HIS MARK IN PCA MVP RANKINGS
- REPORT | DAY 4 VS KENT
- REPORT | STEELBACKS VS FALCONS
- DUCKETT BOOSTS STEELBACKS TO DURHAM VICTORY
- MATCH ABANDONED! No play possible vs Yorkshire
- MATCH REPORT | STEELBACKS vs BEARS
- HOLDEN ON FIRE FOR THE ENGLAND U19s
- STEELBACKS EDGE HOME AT GRACE ROAD
- STEELBACKS BEATEN AT DAMP TRENT BRIDGE
- Rob Newton has signed a new two-year deal at NCCC
- STEELBACKS CRUISE TO VICTORY OVER THE RAPIDS
- Derbyshire and Northants frustrated by heavy rain
- Steelbacks Lose thriller at Wantage Road
- REPORT | STEELBACKS VS LANCASHIRE LIGHTNING
- David Murphy to retire at the end of the season
- HOLDEN RETURNS TO NCCC FOR RED BALL CRICKET
- Kerrigan joins NCCC on one months loan
- STEELBACKS DEFEAT THE RAPIDS AT NEW ROAD
- 'KINGO' IS HONOURED WITH NEW AWARD
- NCCC to host first T20 Pro:Am
- DAY 4 REPORT | NCCC VS GLOUCESTERSHIRE
- REPORT | STEELBACKS VS LEICESTERSHIRE FOXES
- Report | Yorkshire Vikings Vs Steelbacks
- White signs contract extension
- Report | Steelbacks Vs Durham Jets
- Academy and U17s Enjoying strong Success
- Under-17s reach ECB Championship Final for the first time in 20 years
- NCCC Academy u17 trio help Midlands secure Super 4 trophy
- Day 1 Report | Nottinghamshire vs NCCC
- Day 2 Report | Nottinghamshire vs NCCC
- Day 3 Report | Nottinghamshire vs NCCC
- DAY 4 REPORT - NOTTINGHAMSHIRE V NCCC
- Luke Procter joins Northamptonshire on loan
- Ben Sanderson signs three year contract
- PROMOTION SUCCESS FOR THE STEELETTOS
- DAY 4 REPORT | NCCC VS SUSSEX
- Local organisations come together to help open new creative studio for young mental health patients
- WHITE UNDERGOES SHOULDER SURGERY
- SYD STARKIE 1926-2017
- DUCKETT SUFFERS FRACTURED FINGER
- Day 4 Report | Nottinghamshire Vs NCCC
- KLEINVELDT CLIMBS PCA MVP RANKINGS AFTER CAREER BESTS
- SEAM BOWLER MUHAMMAD AZHARULLAH WILL LEAVE NORTHAMPTONSHIRE AT THE END OF THE 2017 SEASON
- Day 3 Report | Leicestershire vs Northamptonshire
- Northamptonshire sign seam bowling all-rounder Brett Hutton
- LEVI BAGS FOUR ON NCCC AWARDS NIGHT
- DUCKETT HEADED FOR AUSTRALIA WITH THE ENGLAND LIONS
- A note from Azhar
- SOLE SELECTED FOR SCOTLAND SQUAD
- Duckett and Gleeson selected for 2018 North-South Series
- 12 Weeks to go!
- Northamptonshire sign bowling all-rounder Doug Bracewell
- Northamptonshire Jane Roebuck Carers Awards
- WELCOME BACK SEEKKUGE PRASANNA
- Strong End of Year Results for Northamptonshire County Cricket Club
- Ben Duckett to undergo surgery
- OBITUARY | DAVID PITHEY 1936-2018
- Vitality named as new title partner for T20 Blast
- Northamptonshire Boosted by Arrival of Wicket-Keeper Ricardo Vasconcelos
- RAK-SU AND GERMEIN TO JOIN LITTLE MIX ON SUMMER HITS TOUR
- PREVIEW | BARBADOS PRE-SEASON TOUR
- Gleeson selected for MCC County Champion Squad
- CRAIG DAVID AND RITA ORA TO PERFORM AT THE COUNTY GROUND
- Gleeson Delivers in North South Series
- Batting, Bowling and Barbados: A Pre-Season Review
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE CCC TO LAUNCH ‘HALL OF FAME’
- Changes to Playing Conditions for 2018 Season
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE CCC HONOURS TWO DISTINGUISHED FORMER CAPTAINS
- WARWICKSHIRE V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | PREVIEW
- FREDA BROOKES | OBITUARY
- WARWICKSHIRE V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | DAY 1
- WARWICKSHIRE V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | DAY 2
- WARWICKSHIRE V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | DAY 3
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE SUPPORT MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS WEEK
- STEELBACKS V FOXES| ROYAL LONDON ONE DAY CUP PREVIEW
- STEELBACKS V FOXES | PREVIOUS MEETINGS
- STEELBACKS V FOXES | MATCH REPORT
- OUTLAWS V STEELBACKS | MATCH REPORT
- STEELBACKS V LIGHTNING | MATCH PREVIEW
- STEELBACKS V LANCASHIRE LIGHTNING | LIVE STREAM
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE STEELBACKS VS LANCASHIRE LIGHTNING | MATCH REPORT
- STEELBACKS VS DURHAM JETS | MATCH REPORT
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE STEELBACKS | ROYAL LONDON ONE DAY CUP PREVIEW
- WARWICKSHIRE V STEELBACKS | MATCH REPORT
- STEELBACKS V FALCONS | LIVE STREAM
- STEELBACKS V DERBYSHIRE FALCONS | MATCH REPORT
- WORCESTERSHIRE RAPIDS V STEELBACKS | MATCH REPORT
- Bobii Lewis Announced to join Craig David and Rita Ora
- YORKSHIRE VIKINGS VS NORTHAMPTONSHIRE STEELBACKS | MATCH PREVIEW
- YORKSHIRE VIKINGS V STEELBACKS | MATCH REPORT
- ROSSINGTON SIGNS ONE YEAR CONTRACT EXTENSION
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE V LEICESTERSHIRE | LIVE STREAM
- ACADEMY ROUND-UP | MAY
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE V LEICESTERSHIRE | MATCH REPORT
- BRING YOUR OFFICE TO THE CRICKET THIS WEEK
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE V GLOUCESTERSHIRE | MATCH PREVIEW
- WHITE TO FOCUS EXCLUSIVELY ON WHITE-BALL CRICKET
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE V GLOUCESTERSHIRE | MATCH REPORT
- PRASANNA JOINS SQUAD FOR GLAMORGAN TRIP
- REPRESENTATIVE SQUADS FOR INTERNATIONAL TWO-DAY TAKEOVER
- KEOGH FACES LONG SPELL ON THE SIDELINES
- GLAMORGAN V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | DAY 1 REVIEW
- GLAMORGAN V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | DAY 2 REPORT
- GLAMORGAN V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | DAY 3 REPORT
- RAMPRAKASH: TRI-SERIES A CHANCE FOR YOUNGSTERS TO STAKE A CLAIM
- FINAL HOSPITALITY BOX AVAILABLE FOR LITTLE MIX CONCERT
- GLAMORGAN V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | MATCH REPORT
- YOUR DAY AT THE VITALITY BLAST
- WIN A BAT SIGNED BY EITHER ENGLAND LIONS, INDIA A OR WEST INDIES A
- SUN-DRENCHED INTERNATIONAL ACTION ENTERTAINS COUNTY GROUND
- VITALITY BLAST OPPOSITION WATCH | LEICESTERSHIRE FOXES
- STEELBACKS V FOXES | MATCH DAY INFORMATION
- STEELBACKS AND FOXES ANNOUNCE SQUADS FOR VITALITY BLAST OPENER
- STEELBACKS V FOXES | REPORT AND REACTION
- VITALITY BLAST OPPOSITION WATCH | NOTTINGHAMSHIRE OUTLAWS
- STEELBACKS V OUTLAWS | MATCH DAY INFORMATION
- ROSSINGTON TO MISS TIME WITH BROKEN THUMB
- SCOTLAND CAPTAIN COETZER SIGNS FOR VITALITY BLAST
- STEELBACKS V OUTLAWS | SQUAD ANNOUNCEMENTS
- STEELBACKS V OUTLAWS | MATCH REPORT
- LIGHTNING V STEELBACKS | MATCH REPORT
- SQUADS NAMED FOR WORCESTERSHIRE TRIP
- RAPIDS V STEELBACKS | MATCH REPORT
- VITALITY BLAST OPPOSITION WATCH | DERBYSHIRE FALCONS
- STEELBACKS V FALCONS | MATCH PREVIEW
- WAKELY WANTS TO END FRUSTRATIONS
- STEELBACKS V BEARS | FAMILY FUN DAY INFORMATION
- STEELBACKS VS FALCONS | MATCH REPORT
- BEARS V STEELBACKS | MATCH REPORT
- DERBYSHIRE V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | DAY ONE REPORT
- T20 CRICKET + HOTEL + 18 HOLES OF GOLF = 1 BIG SPORTING WEEKEND!
- SAMANTHA HARVEY SUPPORTING CRAIG DAVID AND RITA ORA
- DERBYSHIRE V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | DAY TWO REPORT
- VITALITY BLAST OPPOSITION WATCH | WORCESTERSHIRE RAPIDS
- DERBYSHIRE V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | DAY 3 REPORT
- DERBYSHIRE V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | MATCH REPORT
- STEELBACKS V RAPIDS | REPORT AND REACTION
- UPLOAD YOUR SELFIE THIS SUNDAY AND WIN PRIZES
- DUCKETT - WE NEED A FULL TEAM EFFORT THIS WEEK
- WAKELY: I’VE NEVER KNOWN IT AS TOUGH
- CROOK TESTIMONIAL LAUNCHES THIS SUNDAY
- RIPLEY PROUD OF "SCRAPPING PERFORMANCE"
- STEELBACKS V BEARS | MATCH REPORT
- HOSPITALITY PACKAGES FOR CRAIG DAVID AND RITA ORA CONCERT
- FALCONS V STEELBACKS | MATCH REPORT
- WAKELY: WE NEED TO TAKE CONFIDENCE AND BUILD
- STEELBACKS V DURHAM JETS | MATCH PREVIEW
- ACADEMY ROUND-UP | JUNE AND JULY 2018
- CAPS AWARDED TO JOSH COBB AND BEN SANDERSON
- STEELBACKS V JETS | MATCH REPORT
- VITALITY BLAST OPPOSITION WATCH | YORKSHIRE VIKINGS
- AFGHANISTAN FRIENDLY FRESHENS THINGS UP FOR 2nd XI
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE SIGNS BEN CURRAN
- STEELBACKS V VIKINGS | MATCH REPORT
- FOXES V STEELBACKS | MATCH REPORT
- RIPLEY WANTS FOCUS TO SHIFT QUICKLY
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE V MIDDLESEX | DAY ONE
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE V MIDDLESEX | DAY TWO
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE V MIDDLESEX | DAY THREE
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE V MIDDLESEX | DAY 3 REPORT
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE FORMER PLAYERS' DAY
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE V MIDDLESEX | MATCH REPORT
- EVENT INFORMATION | CRAIG DAVID AND RITA ORA GIG
- DURHAM V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | DAY ONE REPORT
- DURHAM V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | MATCH REPORT
- KLEINVELDT CALLS TIME AT THE COUNTY GROUND
- ACADEMY ROUND-UP | AUGUST
- DUCKETT MAKES THE MOVE TO TRENT BRIDGE
- ROSSINGTON DELIGHTED TO BE BACK IN ACTION
- SANDERSON HAILS GROUP EFFORT FOR WIN IN DURHAM
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE LEGEND IMMORTALISED IN NEW BOOK
- KENT V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | DAY 1 REPORT
- KENT V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | DAY 2 REPORT
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE SIGN PROMISING ZIMBABWEAN
- KENT V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | DAY 3 REPORT
- KENT V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | DAY 4 REPORT
- GLEESON LEAVES COUNTY GROUND
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE V DERBYSHIRE | DAY 1 REPORT
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE V DERBYSHIRE | DAY 2 REPORT
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE V DERBYSHIRE | DAY 3 REPORT
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE V DERBYSHIRE | DAY 4 REPORT
- VASCONCELOS SIGNS THREE-YEAR CONTRACT EXTENSION
- CROOKY HANGS UP HIS HAT
- GLOUCESTERSHIRE V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | DAY 1 REPORT
- GLOUCESTERSHIRE V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | DAY 2 REPORT
- GLOUCESTERSHIRE V NORTHAMPTONSHIRE | DAY 3 REPORT
- RIPLEY DISAPPOINTED BY SOUTH-WEST WEATHER
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE V SUSSEX | DAY 1 REPORT
- NORTHAMPTONSHIRE V SUSSEX | DAY 2 REPORT